I did a shoot last week with some friends of ours. Jim said that he would like to see a list of all the things that weird me out. Apparently I say that a lot. Who knew?
So Jim, this is for you.
– Raw chicken! Touching it, seeing it, smelling it, knowing about it…
– People walking in step (for no good reason) weirds me out. Especially if they’re trying to stay in step with me.
– When women call their husbands “hubby” or “hubs”….
– Putting clothes on dogs weirds me out. (We just bought a shirt for Scott, btw.)
– People wearing matching clothes weirds me out. Especially when it’s grown-ups. That’s just wrong, in my opinion. Prisoners wear matching clothes and it is NOT cute, people.
– The way Jackson pulls his pants up to his belly button. Weirds. Me. Out.
– Really long toe nails.
– Seeing our names in our State Farm calendar really weirded me out.
– That red truck that drives around the L.J. area that is COVERED in Jesus bumper stickers weirds me out.
– Aaron Sanders kind of weirds me out.
– Dentyne gum.
– Wearing skirts weirds me out.
– People hugging me sometimes weirds me out.
– Those pre-packaged ranch dressing packets that don’t require refrigeration GROSS me out!