So just in case you don’t know what’s going on with the house thing, let me catch you up to speed. Our house is still for sale. We’ve had some interest but no offers yet. We found a house that we really like and are hoping that we’re able to get. The reason we went ahead and made an offer is because if we have a contract by the end of April and we’re able to close by the end of June we will *probably* be eligible for a $6500 tax credit. It’s kind of a long shot that things will fall into place so that can happen. But if we don’t have an acceptable contract by the end of April then there’s no chance at all. So we are just really hoping that the right family comes along in the next few weeks and decides that our current house is the house for them.
This is the house we’re hoping to get. It’s just pretty perfect for us. It has everything we need and more but it’s not over the top or out of our means. But if this one doesn’t work out we know there will be another one that will work too.